Easy 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough is simple to make & so delicious too. Ready to bake in under 10 minutes. Easy thin crust dough that turns out perfect every time.
I absolutely LOVE making homemade pizza. I much prefer it over delivery. The flavor is amazing & I can make it exactly to my liking.
But you know, the dough has always been so time-consuming to make. Until now! This super simple 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough has changed our pizza-loving lives.
** Use this recipe to make our Cast Iron Skillet Pizza!
I mean, I can have my daughter mix it up while I prep the topping ingredients & we are well on our way to a quick & easy dinner. The best part, I can get 3-4 decent sized (read medium) pizzas from this batch, which is plenty for even our hungry bunch. It tastes like a good wood-fired pizza & we all swoon over it!
No Yeast Dough
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Once you combine the ingredients, just mix until it’s it starts to form a ball, then turn out on a well-floured surface & knead for about 3-4 minutes.
You can use it at that point but I have found that covering with a towel & letting it rest for about 5 minutes really helps in giving it more elasticity & good stretch when forming the pizzas. It also helps to give a chewier crust, which is so yummy!
There really isn’t any excuse to not make pizza for dinner anymore. In many cases, it’s so much faster than other things we might make & everyone can pitch in to help. They love it!
2-Ingredient Dough Recipe
Here are some commonly asked questions
Does it have to be Greek yogurt?
Yes, it does have to be Greek yogurt. Regular yogurt doesn’t have the same properties & will not give the same result.
HOW TO MAKE 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough?
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl & mix with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until it’s mostly combined.
- Transfer to a well-floured surface & knead for 3-4 minutes or until the dough is smooth.
- Cover with a towel & let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. (you might want to start this before making the dough)
- Divide dough into 4 balls & roll out into large, flat circles. (sometimes I just pull & stretch & sometimes I use a rolling pin)
- Add toppings.
- Bake 9-15 minutes depending on how heavily you add toppings. (you don’t want the toppings so thick that the center has a hard time cooking before the edges turn brown)
This doesn’t need yeast?
Nope, that is what makes making this dough so easy. No yeast, no need to wait for it to rise. Just mix & bake.
two ingredient dough
To make this recipe you will need…
- self-rising flour
- Greek yogurt
What else can you make with this dough?…
- Naan Flatbread
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Garlic Bread Bites
- Drop Biscuits
- Garlic Knots
Now that you know how to make this super easy dough, what will you add for toppings first??
Be sure to check these out too!
Looking for more great pizza ideas?
greek yogurt dough
I just can’t tell you how much everyone loves this dough!
If you love this dough recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH KLEINWORTH & CO!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Easy 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough
- 4 cups Greek yogurt
- 6 cups self-rising flour
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl & mix with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until it's mostly combined
- Transfer to a well-floured surface & knead for 3-4 minutes or until the dough is smooth
- Cover with a towel & let rest for about 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (you might want to start this before making the dough)
- Divide dough into 4 balls & roll out into large, flat circles (sometimes I just pull & stretch & sometimes I use a rolling pin)
- Add toppings
- Bake 9-15 minutes depending on how heavily you add toppings (you don't want the toppings so thick that the center has a hard time cooking before the edges turn brown)
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.