Easy 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough is simple to make & so delicious too. Ready to bake in under 10 minutes. Easy thin crust dough that turns out perfect every time.
I absolutely LOVE making homemade pizza. I much prefer it over delivery. The flavor is amazing & I can make it exactly to my liking. But you know, the dough has always been so time-consuming to make. Until now! This super simple 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough has changed our pizza-loving lives. I mean, I can have my daughter mix it up while I prep the topping ingredients & we are well on our way to a quick & easy dinner. The best part, I can get 3-4 decent sized (read medium) pizzas from this batch, which is plenty for even our hungry bunch. It tastes like a good wood-fired pizza & we all swoon over it!
Easy 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Once you combine the ingredients, just mix until it’s it starts to form a ball, then turn out on a well-floured surface & knead for about 3-4 minutes. You can use it at that point but I have found that covering with a towel & letting it rest for about 5 minutes really helps in giving it more elasticity & good stretch when forming the pizzas. It also helps to give a chewier crust, which is so yummy! There really isn’t any excuse to not make pizza for dinner anymore. In many cases, it’s so much faster than other things we might make & everyone can pitch in to help. They love it!
2-Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe
- 4 cups Greek yogurt
- 6 cups self-rising flour
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl & mix with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon until it's mostly combined
- Transfer to a well-floured surface & knead for 3-4 minutes or until the dough is smooth
- Cover with a towel & let rest for about 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (you might want to start this before making the dough)
- Divide dough into 4 balls & roll out into large, flat circles (sometimes I just pull & stretch & sometimes I use a rolling pin)
- Add toppings
- Bake 9-15 minutes depending on how heavily you add toppings (you don't want the toppings so thick that the center has a hard time cooking before the edges turn brown)
Now that you know how to make this super easy dough, what will you add for toppings first??
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more great topping ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE