Pretzel rolls packed with cinnamon, sugar & butter & topped with glaze. This Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread is even better in it’s personal size portions. No need to share – everybody gets their own!
Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread
Today my son Niklas, my oldest of the 3 is here today to share with you all his delicious creation – personal sized Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread! Please give him a nice warm welcome & check out his amazing recipe idea.
Hello everyone, thank you all for stopping by our blog today. I am Gina’s son, Niklas. My mom had decided to give me the absolute privilege to put together a post for you all today.
First, thank you all for supporting my mother’s blog. She really enjoys being able to share her latest and greatest food and projects with you.
I had decided that I wanted to do a recipe including my favorite ingredient, cinnamon. To be completely honest I was actually struggling at first with coming up with a really cool recipe. I am usually the kind of person who is not creative on the spot. I spent a lot of time thinking about what I was going to do because, I wanted to make sure that it was going to be something that you all would really enjoy.
I was kicking around a few different ideas and none of them really had that “wow factor” that I was looking for. Then, my mom and I came across a recipe for stuffed cheesy bread. It looked so good. Then we had the amazing idea of stuffing cinnamon and sugar inside instead of cheese.
The recipe that we put together was pretty simple and streamlined, especially considering the result. It was much like a less- dense cinnamon roll. Which was nice because we could eat one and not be completely stuffed (and because I also happen to really like cinnamon rolls). The factor of it pulling apart made it so that every bite had all of the ingredients in it. I personally enjoyed how the butter and sugar caramelized the bottom to create a nice crust to enjoy at the end.
Please check out the printable recipe below.
- 4 pretzel buns
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lay out 4 pieces of foil on a large baking sheet
- On a cutting board. slice bread about half way through across the top - make 3 slices in one direction & then cross slice the other direction - you should have a grid like pattern when done
- Place each roll on it's own piece of foil
- In a small bowl combine cinnamon & sugar & mix until combined
- Sprinkle mixture on your cut bread making sure to really pack it into each cut mark
- Melt butter & drizzle over the top of each roll
- Fold foil over the bun & close each one tight
- Bake 20-25 minutes
- While baking make glaze by combining ingredients in a small bowl & whisking until smooth
- Drizzle over hot buns directly out of the oven
- Enjoy hot
Thank you for reading. Las
Didn’t he do a great job with this?! They were SO GOOD!
Thank you Niklas!!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from a link shown here, it helps to maintain the free content that I share.
Looking for more of our favorite cinnamon recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE