These Red Hot Cheesecake Brownie Bars are a fudgy brownie topped with easy no bake cheesecake, dark chocolate syrup & cinnamon red hots for Valentine’s Day.
Red Hot Cheesecake Brownie Bars
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. So this time of year it’s pretty typical for me to start pulling out all the hub’s favorite recipes so I can make him something sweet. Now that we get only 1 day a week together I am really pulling out all the stops & making him some of his all time favorites. Only this time I’m going into overload on those & having so much fun. Taking his favorites like cinnamon candies, cheesecake & brownies & putting them altogether & then adding his favorite dark chocolate syrup is just going to make him flip. I know he’s going to just LOVE these.
The best part is how easy these are to make. I used a box mix for the brownies this time. Although you can totally make these using my easy one bowl brownie recipe. Then the cheesecake layer is no-bake. So it’s just mix & pour. The hardest part is waiting for it to firm for 6 hours or overnight. I always want to dive in right away & so does the hubs. There is no waiting for things when he’s home. So it’s good that I made these a couple days ago. I was able to finish up the decorating this morning, get a couple pics to share with you all & then he will be here later to make them disappear.
Red Hot Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- Brownie layer
- 1 Box fudge brownie mix plus called for ingredients- water, eggs, oil
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pasteurized egg product
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp powdered unflavored gelatin
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- Dark chocolate syrup
- Cinnamon red hot candies
- Brownie Layer
- Prepare brownies to package directions using a 9x13 pan lined with parchment - leaving 1" overhang on the sides
- Remove baked brownies & allow to cool on wire rack in pan before adding cheesecake layer
- While the brownies are cooling, prepare your cheesecake
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk & pasteurized egg product in mixer bowl
- Add lemon juice - beat until combined
- In a small bowl - combine gelatin & boiling water & whisk until dissolved. Allow to cool about 2 minutes
- Add semi-cooled gelatin mixture to cream cheese mixture & beat again until evenly incorporated
- Pour over chilled brownies & refrigerate for at least 6 hours. I like to chill overnight.
- Cut into squares, drizzle with dark chocolate syrup & sprinkle with cinnamon red hot candies
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Brownies & cheesecake together & topped with cinnamon red hots – OH SO GOOD!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from a link shown here, it helps to maintain the free content that I share.
Looking for more yummy bar recipes?