So excited!!! This week I have teamed up with 15 other fabulous bloggers for Watermelon Week!!! That means that all this week I have been & will be sharing with you 15 different things to do with watermelon. I’m super excited about it because the family is crazy for watermelon & I am always looking for new ways to use it. Watermelon is the one thing that just screams summertime doesn’t it??!! Every summer gathering involves watermelon & what better way to make those festivities more fun than by adding some of these watermelon ideas to them!!
For my recipe I decided to make Watermelon/Cherry Limeade
I have a super huge obsession with all things cherry flavored. So it was only natural for me to take that & add it on in to Watermelon Week!!
The kids love it OR you could add a little vodka to for more of a grown up drink. I’m not one for alcohol- so I keep mine original.
- 1 pkt Cherry Limeade Powder Drink Mix
- 1/2 glass Lemon/Lime Soda
- 1/2 Glass Watermelon Puree
- Add about 1/4 watermelon to blender
- Sprinkle in cherry limeade powder from packet & blend until you have a nice puree consistency.
- Pour over ice in glass to about the 1/2 way point
- Fill remainder of glass with soda
- Stir to combine. Add any additional garnish if desired.
- I added watermelon, pineapple & blueberries frozen on a skewer.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Check out these other AWESOME Watermelon recipes posting today- be sure to check back to catch all the others this week!!
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE