It’s no secret that I love easy family dinner ideas. I am on a mission to share with you all more of what we make for dinner – with easy being KING in our house. If you have ever watched a show like Chopped it’s pretty inspiring because it’s about taking just a few ingredients to start with as a base & creating something spectacular & unique with it all. So with this I started with a couple things, added a few more & created these Cheesy Red Pepper Stuffed Chicken Breast for dinner the other night. It was ONE FABULOUS DINNER.
I added a few other ingredients to make this into FABULOUS cheesy red pepper stuffed chicken breast that the whole family was swooning over.
Honestly – it looks so much harder than it is. Stuff, roll, top & bake – that’s it. Add a side of veggies & you have yourself a delish dish suitable for company.
I love changing the way we enjoy chicken. It can be so easy to get stuck in a rut. But with challenges that push you to find your creativity with a specific list of ingredients it makes boring turn exciting real quick.
Cheesy Red Pepper Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 6-7 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese - room temperature
- 1-2 cups Sargento Chef Blends Shredded 6 Cheese Italian divided
- 1 red pepper diced into small pieces
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp season salt
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Spray a 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray - set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixer - combine the cream cheese, 1 cup of the shredded cheese & the bell pepper - beat until well blended and creamy.
- In a small bowl combine greek yogurt & parmesan cheese - whip together until fully blended - set aside.
- Pound chicken breast with a meat tenderizer until flat.
- Take each chicken breast & spoon a little of the cheese/bell pepper mixture in the center - roll it up & place it in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with each breast.
- Once all the chicken is stuffed - spread on your yogurt/cheese mixture.
- Top with the bread crumbs and seasonings (garlic, seasoned salt, salt and pepper).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
- When you have about 5 minutes left - remove & top with the remaining cheese & return to the oven to allow it to melt & brown.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want more Easy Family Dinner Ideas?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE