*This post is sponsored by Pillsbury & Linqia. All thoughts & opinions are my own.
Last week when I shared with you my Gluten Free Chocolate Strawberry Gooey Bars I mentioned that I would be sharing more easy recipes made with Pillsbury’s gluten free line of products. I was sent all the varieties to try out & so this time I decided to work with the pizza dough. The kicker here is that we have been in the low to mid 90’s & there was NO WAY I was going to turn on my oven when we don’t have AC. Soooo- I decided to try a slow cooker method I had been reading about for a while now- it turned out great. I will be making my bread this way from now on- so easy.Looking for Easy Family Dinner Ideas?
We had this with our dinner the other night- the whole family loved it.
Don’t forget I’m giving away a premium baking set from Pillsbury.
Click on this image for more Pillsbury Info
Use this to try my SUPER SIMPLE gluten free recipe using this Pillsbury Pizza Dough
Click on Image for more info on this pizza dough.
**Note – results may vary depending on altitude, climate, temperature of the room & humidity levels where you live.
Slow Cooker Gluten Free Garlic Bread
- 1 tub Pillsbury Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp tequila lime seasoning
- Allow pizza dough to come to room temperature.
- Once at room temperature- place in mixer & knead with dough hook for about 5 minutes to get good & soft.
- While dough is kneading- spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Once dough is soft- pull off pieces, roll in a ball & then form into bread stick shape- twist a bit & lay in slow cooker.
- Continue to do this until all the dough is used & the bottom of your cooker is full- it's okay to stack them if you run out of room in the first layer.
- Sprinkle with your seasonings.
- Cover & let cook approx 1-1/2 hours - or until completely cooked through & bottom is a darker golden brown & top is lightly golden.
- Unplug cooker- remove lid without letting the condensation drip on bread.
- Take 2 paper towels still linked together- lay over the opening of the cooker & return lid. (since you are laying a paper product on top of a hot object- do not walk away- observe this the whole time- just in case)
- Let sit 10 minutes to help absorb any moisture & let the bread get a good crust on top.
- Remove bread & allow to cool on wire rack or serve warm.
Such an easy & delicious side to your dinner that everyone can enjoy.
Excited to start baking, but need a few recipes to get going??
Check out the Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough site for delicious & easy recipes to make with all three varieties of gluten free dough.
TO ENTER: Visit Pillsbury for gluten free recipe inspiration.
Then come back & leave a comment below or on one of my upcoming Pillsbury posts to be entered to win.
Just answer the question: What exciting possibilities will Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough bring to your life?
We want to hear your stories & recipe ideas!!
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE