Slow Cooker Gluten Free Garlic Bread, is a simple bread recipe you can make in the Crockpot. So easy and delicious too.
Last week when I shared with you my Gluten Free Chocolate Strawberry Gooey Bars I mentioned that I would be sharing more easy recipes made with Pillsbury’s gluten-free line of products.
I was sent all the varieties to try out & so this time I decided to work with the pizza dough. The kicker here is that we have been in the low to mid 90’s & there was NO WAY I was going to turn on my oven when we don’t have AC.
Soooo- I decided to try a slow cooker method I had been reading about for a while now- it turned out great. I will be making my bread this way from now on- so easy. Looking for Easy Family Dinner Ideas?
Such an easy & delicious side to your dinner that everyone can enjoy.
Excited to start baking, but need a few recipes to get going??
Commonly Asked Questions
Storing Slow Cooker Gluten Free Garlic Bread
You can make this easy dinner roll/ bread recipe to keep in the fridge or freezer when a craving hits.
Refrigerator – After it has come to room temperature, store Gluten Free Garlic Bread in an airtight container or ziploc bag for 5-7 days.
Freezer – Store in the freezer for up to 3 months in a freezer bag or freezer-safe containers.
Just grab a few simple ingredients from the grocery store to make this easy, crave-worthy bread.
- Pillsbury Gluten-Free Pizza Dough
- garlic powder
- tequila lime seasoning
Kitchen Supplies You’ll Need
If you don’t have a pizza cutter, use a large chef’s knife.
Slow Cooker Gluten Free Garlic Bread
- 1 tub Pillsbury Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp tequila lime seasoning
- Allow pizza dough to come to room temperature.
- Once at room temperature- place in mixer & knead with dough hook for about 5 minutes to get good & soft.
- While dough is kneading- spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Once dough is soft- pull off pieces, roll in a ball & then form into bread stick shape- twist a bit & lay in slow cooker.
- Continue to do this until all the dough is used & the bottom of your cooker is full- it’s okay to stack them if you run out of room in the first layer.
- Sprinkle with your seasonings.
- Cover & let cook approx 1½ hours – or until completely cooked through & bottom is a darker golden brown & top is lightly golden.
- Unplug cooker- remove lid without letting the condensation drip on bread.
- Take 2 paper towels still linked together- lay over the opening of the cooker & return lid. (since you are laying a paper product on top of a hot object- do not walk away- observe this the whole time- just in case)
- Let sit 10 minutes to help absorb any moisture & let the bread get a good crust on top.
- Remove bread & allow to cool on wire rack or serve warm.
- slow cooker
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.