Oh how I love a great healthy breakfast that tastes fabulous. Just a little cup of goodness that keeps me going all morning long. That’s what we all want right. Something that tastes so good that we look forward to having it when we wake up. Yep – this Raspberry Pretzel Parfait is just the thing. I find when creating things like this I have to be sure to make it in quantities of 3. If one of my little taste testers gets left out it’s no fun. They all really enjoyed this easy recipe & were definitely adding it to the menu board for future mornings.
I decided to get creative with the mix ins. Typically I would start with some homemade granola & then top with some fruit. But I wanted something a little different. Adding fun things like pretzels & raw honey were the perfect little match made in parfait heaven.
Raspberry Pretzel Parfait
- *Per serving
- 1 pretzel rod- crunched into bite sized pieces
- 1 personal serving sized container Yulu vanilla Yogurt
- handful fresh or frozen raspberries
- sprinkle of slivered almonds
- drizzle of raw honey
- Add your pretzel pieces to the bottom of your jar
- Top with raspberries & then yogurt
- Sprinkle on your almonds
- Drizzle honey & enjoy immediately
Want more great ideas for yogurt?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE