Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Pour corn syrup, sugar, water, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice & nutmeg in 2 qt saucepan.
- Whisk to combine & heat over med-high heat until it comes to a boil
- Whisk constantly - let boil & cook 3-5 minutes
- Remove from heat & slowly pour in evaporated milk- whisking the entire time.
- Whisk in vanilla
- Transfer to airtight container - store in refrigerator
- Heat in microwave before serving
Want More Syrup?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE