So I had a little fun at the store the other day. I found the Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows that are out for the season. YAY!!! I have been seeing them around & knew I wanted to try them. I have a serious marshmallow obsession. I grabbed a bag & did a little happy dance there in the isle. It was all I could do to NOT buy all the other flavors they had available there too. I knew exactly what I was going to do with these though. You guessed it…. I love Yummy Bar Recipes!
Brownies topped with melted pumpkin spiced marshmallows, chunks of milk chocolate & slivered almonds. YUM!
Just look at all that gooey goodness!!! Seriously!!!
Oh & the spice flavor- to DIE for with the chocolate. I’m tellin’ ya’ !!
Pumpkin Spice Rocky Road Brownies
- 1 batch of your favorite brownies
- 1 bag pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chunks I bought mine in large bulk & just chipped off pieces
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Bake your brownies according to package directions in 10x10 square pan
- When you remove baked brownies from oven turn on your broiler
- While your broiler is getting hot, arrange all of the marshmallows on top of the brownies
- Sprinkle chocolate chunks & almonds on top
- Broil about 3-5 minutes or until marshmallows begin to brown - watch close, don't let them get too toasty
- Remove & allow to cool a bit before serving.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE