Yummy Bar Recipes are the name of the game! Are you ready for more? These super yummy Peanut Butter Seven Layer Bars are the perfect blend of peanut butter & coconut in a bar – made just for the peanut butter bash.
I am always looking for a recipe challenge. So when the AWESOME Rebecca asked me to join in on the Peanut Butter Bash monthly challenge – I was all in. I love working with peanut butter & even better to try new ingredients along with it. So when the word was out that the secret ingredient for June would be coconut – I was stoked. I love coconut & will find an excuse to add it to many many things. You name it, drinks, main dishes, sides & desserts – coconut is my thing all the time. This go around I made these Peanut Butter Seven Layer Bars to add to my Yummy Bar Recipes list & they are SOOOOOOO GOOD. Can you pass up a seven layer bar? I know I can’t.
These are typically made with butterscotch or white chocolate in this house. So making the swap to peanut butter chips was a great change. Then adding the Rolos on there for not only added chocolate but the caramel too. DIVINE!!! These may be our new favorite way to enjoy seven layer bars. The hub looked at me worried as he tried one on his way out the door for work (yes for breakfast) & he says “I’m going to be 700 lbs if you don’t change what you blog about!” Sorry babe – it’s what I love to do best!
Peanut Butter Seven Layer Bars : Yummy Bar Recipes
- 3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 C melted butter
- 2/3 of a 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C peanut butter chips
- 2- Rolo candies
- 1 C sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place graham crackers into food processor -Grind them up into crumbs
- Add melted butter -Stir it in with a fork
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment
- Pour the crumbs & press flat into the bottom of it.
- Sprinkle on semi sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, Rolo candies & coconut.
- Add can of sweetened condensed milk as evenly as possible over the top
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until it is bubbly and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven & cool the bars completely then cut and serve.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Check out all the other FABULOUS peanut butter & coconut combos happening today!!
If you want to know more or join in on the monthly peanut butter fun – visit our Facebook Group
Looking for more Yummy Bar Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE