This over the top Peanut Butter Milkshake is a peanut butter lovers dream. Thick, creamy & packed full of peanut butter makes this a perfect easy dessert.
It’s peanut butter bash time & this month we are pairing with ice cream!! Whooohoooo! So of course I had to create an awesome Peanut Butter Milkshake!! Oh my word I packed this so full of peanut butter – it was DELICIOUS!
My family loves it when it’s time to create for peanut butter bash because they all go bonkers for peanut butter. I love it because it’s full of protein & just a tablespoon will keep me feeling full for what seems like forever. So when we add it to a big ol’ over the top, decadent milkshake like this – WOW it’s GOOD! The hubs & I split the first half of this & had to bring the kids in the polish off the rest. It was filling & completely satisfying that’s for sure.
You absolutely HAVE TO make this – it’s INCREDIBLE!
Peanut Butter Milkshake
- 3 large scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 heaping tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- peanuts chocolate jimmies, chocolate syrup & cherry or garnish - opt
- Combine ice cream, milk & peanut butter in blender
- Blend on high until smooth & creamy
- Add a little drizzle of chocolate syrup in serving glass
- Pour milkshake in glass
- Top with peanuts, chocolate jimmies & a cherry
To see all the other AWESOME peanut butter & ice cream recipes being shared today – check them out below!
Looking for more great peanut butter recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE