I think I mentioned it before – but I think it’s okay to say it again….It’s cookie season!!! Now is the time when the kitchen never gets a break. I’m in there daily baking up goodies to send off to this person or that person. My mom was like that, always baking a plate full of love to give to someone on her list. I suppose that is where I get it. I love homemade gifts- especially the tasty kind. I came up with this recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies that will surely be a hit with all who receive them.
These are a huge favorite of the hubs. I don’t know if it’s a guy thing or what. But most of my blogger friends say that their spouses love the peanut butter & chocolate combo. I’m a fan too- don’t get me wrong. It IS pretty amazing. But my hubs- it’s his “go-to” flavor combo every single time. I love that this recipe makes approximately 64 cookies – so I can take care of multiple people on my list with one batch of cookies. YAY!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar - packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread - melted
- 1/2 cup Reese's Spreads
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs - room temperature
- 4 tbsp water
- 2-1/2 cups Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda & salt in medium size bowl- set aside
- Cream sugars, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter & Reese's Spreads
- Add eggs, vanilla & water. Beat well
- Add dry ingredients
- Fold in peanut butter chips
- Make tablespoon sized balls with the dough & place on baking sheet
- Add a couple extra peanut butter chips to the tops
- Bake 7-9 minutes
- Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to completely cool.
- Store in airtight container
- *Makes approx 64 small cookies
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want more cookie recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE