Seems this warmer weather has me on a sour kick & I don’t mean my mood. Hehehe 🙂 I told you when I made that Lemon Simple Syrup that I would be making all sorts of things with it. The cool part is that not only did I give you some ideas of what you could use it for- but I’m making more recipes than I ever thought I would with it. Way beyond my normal uses of Lemon Simple Syrup. I love that I can share them all here with you & you can enjoy them too. This is one sour beverage recipe that you will love all through the warmer months. It’s a crisp & refreshing Millionaire Sour AND I am also giving you an option for making it non-alcoholic too. It’s a win for everyone.
Just look at those gorgeous colors together – reds, oranges & yellows!! LOVE IT!
Picture serving this at all those BBQ’s – Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day!
- **PER GLASS
- 2 ounces Lemon Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- OR 2 ounces ginger ale if you wish to go non-alcoholic
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- 1/4 shot grenadine
- lemon slice & cherry for garnish
- Add your lemon simple syrup & whiskey to shaker with 1/4 filled with ice. Shake
- Strain into ice filled glass
- Add 1/4 shot grenadine
- Garnish with lemon & cherry
Note - if using ginger ale for non-alcoholic version - just pour ingredients into ice filled glass- do not shake.
Want more warm weather recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE