Ever since I made those Fig Crumble Bars the family has been begging me to make more. I hardly ever make the same treats unless it’s a true family favorite. So I decided to take their love for the crumble bars & change it up a bit. This girl needed some chocolate & caramel. So the perfect thing for that is a good ol’ candy bar. So I just combined the two & it was a match made in heaven. These Milky Way Crumble Bars are divine!!!
Look at all that gooey goodness!!! Oh my – these are SOOOO good!!!
You know you want one! Especially with how quick they come together.
In just 30 minutes you could be eating one yourself!
Milky Way Crumble Bars
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 2-1/2 cups quick oats
- 1-1/2 sticks butter- melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 milky way fun size candy bars
- Preheat oven to 375 conventional/ 350 convection
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment- set aside
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix & oats.
- Pour in melted butter & mix with a large spatula until crumbly
- Pour 3/4 of the mix in your prepared pan & press down into an even layer
- Add candy bars- evenly spaced
- Top with chocolate chips to fill in any areas not covered by the candy bars
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over the top
- Bake 20-25 minutes- or until golden.
- Remove & cool completely before cutting
Want more bar recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE