Do you like no-bake goodies? I sure do. I have been promising the family that I would make more cheesecake recipes since summer. I had just whipped up some homemade Raspberry Marmalade & the hubs made sure to tell me that he missed out on the last batch so he wanted to be sure to get some of this one. I started thinking of things I could make that he could enjoy some of it with. I decided that this was as good a time as any to make some Lemon Cheesecake Bars to add to my list of Yummy Bar Recipes. Lemon cheesecake topped with raspberry – oh my, it’s like a little helping of spring right there on your plate.
This made 12 small servings. So it worked out well for each of us to have 1 piece for dessert for 2 nights. It also meant that the hubs got 2 pieces each night. That’s fine – I made it for him & cheesecake is one of his favorite treats. So I was pleased he wanted more than one.
Lemon Cheesecake Bars : Yummy Bar Recipes
- 8-9 full sheets graham crackers - crushed
- 3 tbsp butter - melted
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pasteurized egg product
- 2-3 drops lemon extract
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp powdered unflavored gelatin
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- Line 8x8 baking dish with parchment & spritz lightly with cooking spray - set aside
- Add graham crackers, salt & brown sugar to food processor - pulse until fine crumbs
- Add melted butter & pulse to incorporate
- Transfer to prepared pan & press into an even, flat layer
- Place in freezer until ready to add topping
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk & pasteurized egg product in mixer bowl
- Add lemon extract & lemon juice - beat until combined
- In a small bowl - combine gelatin & boiling water & whisk until dissolved. Allow to cool about 2 minutes
- Add semi-cooled gelatin mixture to cream cheese mixture & beat again until evenly incorporated
- Pour over chilled crust & refrigerate for at least 6 hours. I like to chill overnight.
- Cut into squares, serve topped with Raspberry Marmalade
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more Yummy bar Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE