Do you like no-bake goodies? I sure do. I have been promising the family that I would make more cheesecake recipes since summer. I had just whipped up some homemade Raspberry Marmalade & the hubs made sure to tell me that he missed out on the last batch so he wanted to be sure to get some of this one. I started thinking of things I could make that he could enjoy some of it with. I decided that this was as good a time as any to make some Lemon Cheesecake Bars to add to my list of Yummy Bar Recipes. Lemon cheesecake topped with raspberry – oh my, it’s like a little helping of spring right there on your plate.
This made 12 small servings. So it worked out well for each of us to have 1 piece for dessert for 2 nights. It also meant that the hubs got 2 pieces each night. That’s fine – I made it for him & cheesecake is one of his favorite treats. So I was pleased he wanted more than one.
Lemon Cheesecake Bars : Yummy Bar Recipes
- 8-9 full sheets graham crackers - crushed
- 3 tbsp butter - melted
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pasteurized egg product
- 2-3 drops lemon extract
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp powdered unflavored gelatin
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- Line 8x8 baking dish with parchment & spritz lightly with cooking spray - set aside
- Add graham crackers, salt & brown sugar to food processor - pulse until fine crumbs
- Add melted butter & pulse to incorporate
- Transfer to prepared pan & press into an even, flat layer
- Place in freezer until ready to add topping
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk & pasteurized egg product in mixer bowl
- Add lemon extract & lemon juice - beat until combined
- In a small bowl - combine gelatin & boiling water & whisk until dissolved. Allow to cool about 2 minutes
- Add semi-cooled gelatin mixture to cream cheese mixture & beat again until evenly incorporated
- Pour over chilled crust & refrigerate for at least 6 hours. I like to chill overnight.
- Cut into squares, serve topped with Raspberry Marmalade
Looking for more Yummy bar Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE