I love Kit Kat bars & I love Crunch Bars. When the hubs runs into a convenience store when we are traveling- those are the things I tend to gravitate towards. Those are the chocolate bars that I will grab. It’s been a while since we were on a road trip. I’m not counting the one in December to So Cal – we were not traveling for pleasure & I was not snacking during that one. So I think the last trip was when we moved here. Which means I have been craving those candy bars for a long while. I know that I could pick them up any time at the market – it’s just sort of different that way. So I decided to put them together & whip up these incredibly easy Kit Kat Crunch Bars to satisfy the craving.
Everything you love about Crunch Bars – but Bigger & topped with Kit Kat!! You can’t go wrong.
Even the hubs was sayin’ “oh -yeah- those are good” Umm- YEAH! That’s why I love them.
I will still pick up my travel snacks on trips – but now I can make these between travels.
Kit Kat Crunch Bars
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups rice krispie cereal
- 9 mini Kit Kat bars- chopped
- Line 9x9 pan with parchment paper - lightly spritz with cooking spray - set aside
- In medium sized glass bowl heat your chocolate chips in 30 second intervals, stirring in-between until completely melted & smooth.
- Once melted- add in your rice krispie cereal & stir to completely coat
- Transfer to prepared dish & smooth out
- Top with chopped Kit Kat pieces
- Refrigerate 2 hours to set
- Allow to come close to room temperature before cutting
- Store in airtight container at room temperature & use within 48 hours
Want More Easy No Bake Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]