Inspired by the popular Disney ride, this over the top It’s a Small World Freak Shake is one incredibly insane dessert for the treat obsessed! YUM!
Have I got a magical treat for you today! Oh my goodness. Have you ever had a freak shake before? It’s a regular milkshake that’s transformed into the most over the top, insane dessert with everything but the kitchen sink piled on top. I have to say, it’s CRAZY GOOD & the perfect thing to serve for someone special for maybe a birthday party or something like that. My friends & I got together to not only share our own versions of the perfect freak shake today, but we are also putting a Disney spin on it all. We each had to pick something related to Disney for the theme of our freak shake. I chose It’s a Small World after one of my favorite childhood rides.
It’s a Small World Freak Shake
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I thought it would be fun to do the It’s a Small World theme & then load this shake up with goodies from around the globe. Fortunately, there are places like Amazon that sell treats I wouldn’t otherwise find here in North Idaho. I ordered my goodies & then created this super AMAZING shake when they arrived. I wanted to include so many more, but couldn’t get all of the goodies from other regions here in time to include them.
I have to say, I think I have fallen in love with a few new goodies I didn’t know I was missing before.
Just look at that! WOW! It’s every bit as good as it looks!
To make this Freak Shake – you will need the following…
Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Covered Biscoff Cookies (Belgium)
Chocolate Fudge Pirouettes (France)
Duvalin Candy Creams Strawberry-Vanilla (South America)
Lotte Cookie Choc Koala March (Australia)
It’s a Small World Freak Shake
It's a Small World Freak Shake
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- Marshmallow Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Magic Shell
- Chocolate Covered Biscoff Cookie
- Chocolate Fudge Pirouettes
- Duvalin Candy Creams Strawberry-Vanilla
- Lotte Cookie Choc Koala March
- Pocky Chocolate Almond Crush Biscuit
- Chill mug in freezer for 20-30 minutes prior to making this shake
- Once chilled, remove from freezer & drizzle magic shell inside mug
- Spread rim with marshmallow creme.
- Press Koala cookies into the creme all the way around. Store mug upside down.
- Combine ice cream & milk into the blender & blend on high until you reach the desired thickness. Pour milkshake into prepared mug.
- Stuff as many goodies as you can inside the mug
- Drizzle the Duvalin treat over the top
- Add straws, chocolate sprinkles, whipped cream & chocolate syrup
You absolutely have to make this shake! Be sure to check out the other Disney inspired shakes below too!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Check out all these other Disney Inspired Freak Shakes!
Mickey Mouse freak shake from Liz on Call
Beauty and The Beast freak shake from Pink Cake Plate
It’s A Small World freak shake from Kleinworth & Co.
Jungle Cruise freak shake from My Name is Snickerdoodle
Big Thunder Mountain freak shake from Around My Family Table
Moana freak shake from A Night Owl Blog
Cinderella freak shake from Modern Honey
Dumbo Circus freak shake from Make Life Lovely
Belle freak shake from See Vanessa Craft
Looking for even more awesome Disney inspired treat recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE