It’s almost Thanksgiving. Like – one week from now! How can that be?! Looking for Easy Family Dinner Ideas? Well – I mentioned before that we don’t typically do Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving. A lot of that comes from the fact that the hubs is on call – so having him run out in the middle of festivities is a real drag. But it’s the nature of his job – so we work around it. So we actually had our Thanksgiving a week ago. Just the 5 of us, on a random night & it was great. One thing I have been telling myself I would try making – Oven Roasted Potatoes. So after years – I finally did it. I was so pleased with the results I just had to share them with you. Incredibly EASY too – so here you have them Effortless Oven Roasted Potatoes that will have all your guests coming back for more.
Really – just toss them in a bowl with your seasonings & bake. That’s it.
You never know with the kids. Sometimes they really surprise me & won’t like some random recipe that I fully expect them to love. It’s rare, but it happens, so I always hold my breath a little when I give them something new. I was super happy to see them going back for seconds. I think I’ll add this as a side for regular, everyday dinners too.
Effortless Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1-2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
- Wash & cut your potatoes & place in a large bowl
- Drizzle olive oil over cut potatoes
- Add all other ingredients except butter & parsley - toss to coat well
- Spread in a single even layer on prepared baking sheet
- Bake 25- 30 minutes or until golden & crisp on the outside & perfectly soft in the inside
- Remove from oven & carefully transfer to large bowl
- Toss with butter to coat
- Sprinkle with parsley - serve
Looking for more great Thanksgiving recipes & what to do with those leftovers?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE