It’s almost Thanksgiving. Like – one week from now! How can that be?! Looking for Easy Family Dinner Ideas? Well – I mentioned before that we don’t typically do Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving. A lot of that comes from the fact that the hubs is on call – so having him run out in the middle of festivities is a real drag. But it’s the nature of his job – so we work around it. So we actually had our Thanksgiving a week ago. Just the 5 of us, on a random night & it was great. One thing I have been telling myself I would try making – Oven Roasted Potatoes. So after years – I finally did it. I was so pleased with the results I just had to share them with you. Incredibly EASY too – so here you have them Effortless Oven Roasted Potatoes that will have all your guests coming back for more.
Really – just toss them in a bowl with your seasonings & bake. That’s it.
You never know with the kids. Sometimes they really surprise me & won’t like some random recipe that I fully expect them to love. It’s rare, but it happens, so I always hold my breath a little when I give them something new. I was super happy to see them going back for seconds. I think I’ll add this as a side for regular, everyday dinners too.
Effortless Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1-2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
- Wash & cut your potatoes & place in a large bowl
- Drizzle olive oil over cut potatoes
- Add all other ingredients except butter & parsley - toss to coat well
- Spread in a single even layer on prepared baking sheet
- Bake 25- 30 minutes or until golden & crisp on the outside & perfectly soft in the inside
- Remove from oven & carefully transfer to large bowl
- Toss with butter to coat
- Sprinkle with parsley - serve
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more great Thanksgiving recipes & what to do with those leftovers?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE