It’s warming up & all the outdoor festivities are starting!! This means that I am looking for refreshing ways to #KoolOff during these gatherings. Along with great food during these fun gatherings with friends, I also love to have drinks & cool treats available when we all get together. One thing I love to have for my guests is popsicles. They don’t have to take a lot of time to make either. This recipe for Easy Popsicles is one you will use again & again.
I started with Strawberry Kiwi Kool-Aid powder (my son’s favorite flavor).
I sprinkled a little in the bottom of each popsicle mold.
I then added the Kool-Aid Ready-To-Drink in Tropical Punch flavor but you could also use grape.
Insert the stick & place in freezer. I like to leave mine overnight for maximum chill.
That’s it! See- I told you it was simple.
- 1 packet Strawberry Kiwi Kool-Aid powder or any flavor you like
- 1 96 oz bottle Ready-To-Drink Kool-Aid in Tropical Punch - Grape
- Sprinkle a little bit of the Kool-Aid powder in the bottom of each popsicle mold
- Fill each mold to the top with the Ready-To-Drink Kool-Aid
- Place sticks in molds & freeze overnight
- Enjoy! Quick & Simple.
These will definitely be a crowd pleaser at your next outdoor gathering during these warmer months.
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CollectiveBias
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE