With all the clearing out & organizing I have been doing lately, I was sorting through the massive box of cake pans that I shipped home from my mom’s when I was cleaning out her cake supplies. I was in such a fog then that I was just packing things into boxes & not really paying much attention to what was really in there. Then I came across this super cute flower pan that is used for making pops. I didn’t want to go through the long process of making cookies with it- since you can only make 4 at a time – but I really wanted to use it. Because I’m funny like that. Usually, I can have a whole bunch of recipes planned out but then pick up some sort of new gadget for the kitchen that doesn’t work with any of the things planned & I will throw all plans out the window just so I can use my new little thing. I know- but I can’t help it. So I decided on something quick & fun. Easter Krispie Pops! I added the cute little Easter colored candies to give them a little pop too.
Like all krispie treat recipes- there is nothing complicated about this. Just prepare & press in.
I picked up the little candies in the same section as Sixlets in the market.
But you could use any bright colored candies.
Easter Krispie Pops
- Distribute the candy pearls between the 4 pop shapes in the pan - set aside
- Add butter, marshmallows & vanilla to a large bowl
- Heat in microwave 2-3 minutes - stirring after 2
- Stir until smooth
- Add krispies & stir until combined
- With wet hands - divide krispie mixture into 4 equal parts
- Press each part into the flower pan firmly- really pack in down in there
- Carefully insert your pop stick about 2 inches deep into your treat
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to firm up before removing from pan & serving.
Want More Easy Treats?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE