Crock Pot Dulce de Leche is an easy slow cooker caramel recipe that takes just one ingredient. Simple to make & the perfect topping for fall desserts.
There have been a lot of different ways to make Dulce de Leche (milk caramel) floating around lately. Some of you may wonder what all the hype is about. Some of you may be hesitant to give it a try because you just don’t know how it will turn out. I did give it a try – several times. So I decided to give you my way of doing it – after trying several different ways & coming up with what I found to be the easiest way for me.
Slow Cooker Dulce de Leche
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Easy Slow Cooker Caramel
For the larger one I left it in for an additional hour for a slightly darker color. The first time I did both for the full 6 hours- it was a bit deeper & thicker. I like having a variety depending on what I may need it for.
Crock Pot Dulce de Leche
So Easy – So Good!!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more great fall recipes?
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Canning Jar
- Transfer your sweetened condensed milk into whatever size canning jar you desire-
- (1 can + 1 mid-sized jar or 1 can + 2 small jam jars)
- Place lids on tight!
- Place in the slow cooker & cover with water.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or until it becomes the desired color you are after.
- Remove carefully & Allow to cool on wire rack 1 hour.
- Serve hot or store in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.