Have you all seen the rage over Biscoff lately?? I totally get it. It’s ground up cookies made into a spread. What’s not to like?!
Seriously!!! I can’t get enough.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cookie Butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip cookies- crumbled into small pieces
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp confectioners sugar more or less depending on the thickness you desire
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Pulse cookie crumbles in blender
- add in oil, vanilla & water- pulse
- add confectioners sugar - pulse until completely combined & smooth
- Transfer to airtight container- store at room temperature for 3-4 days.
Oh my word- this is SO GOOD. It’s like spreading a chocolate chip cookie on my toast. Sigh…….
You may or may not see more recipes using this in the future. 🙂 Just sayin’
Thinking about making it in bulk.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE