Have you all seen the rage over Biscoff lately?? I totally get it. It’s ground up cookies made into a spread. What’s not to like?!
Seriously!!! I can’t get enough.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cookie Butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip cookies- crumbled into small pieces
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp confectioners sugar more or less depending on the thickness you desire
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Pulse cookie crumbles in blender
- add in oil, vanilla & water- pulse
- add confectioners sugar - pulse until completely combined & smooth
- Transfer to airtight container- store at room temperature for 3-4 days.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Oh my word- this is SO GOOD. It’s like spreading a chocolate chip cookie on my toast. Sigh…….
You may or may not see more recipes using this in the future. 🙂 Just sayin’
Thinking about making it in bulk.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE