Chicken Spinach & Sausage Bubble Up is a twist on a traditional chicken casserole. Seasoned chicken paired with sausage, cheese, sauce & biscuits. So good.
Who loves easy dinner recipes? I can’t live without them around here. With 5 hungry bellies & everyone on a different schedule, it’s so important to keep meal time simple, quick & oh so easy. When I think of easy, a good casserole always comes to mind. But now I have something even better than that. Chicken Spinach & Sausage Bubble Up. Mmmmmm!
Sometimes when dinner time gets way out of hand, I can use a little help. Fortunately, the awesome people over at Johnsonville have created the Sausage Support Center. It’s a special hotline that helps families struggling with the back to school time-crunch. The folks on the other end of the line will be real-live Johnsonville employees in Sheboygan Falls, WI. They are certainly the experts at cooking sausage- right??! Dial 844-9-SAUSAGE or TEXT 97406 (to the Bob Bot) and you’ll be greeted by a Johnsonville employee who will share recipe ideas, time-saving tips, and even step-by-step instructions. For more information, visit www.sausagesupportcenter.com and check out the videos about Bob Bot.
I love this recipe because typical casseroles usually call for either pasta or rice. While I love both of those things & they make for a great casserole, I try to not eat them as often as we used to. With this bubble up, it has all the same ingredients I would include in a casserole, but without adding pasta or rice. Instead, you top it with biscuits & seasonings. It is so good my friends!
Chicken Spinach & Sausage Bubble Up
If you love super easy dinner recipes, this will definitely be your new favorite! With Johnsonville sausage & new Flame Grilled chicken it made this bubble up super delcious. Plus it’s so simple that my kids can make dinner too.
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more easy family dinner ideas?
- 1 package Johnsonville sausage - cooked & sliced
- 1 package Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken- prepared & chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese - divided
- 15oz can pasta sauce
- 2 loosely packed cups of baby spinach
- 32-35 uncooked biscuit pieces (either homemade or from the canned refrigerator style)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 9x13 baking dish- set aside
- Place biscuit pieces in a large bowl
- Add chicken, sausage, spinach, sauce & 1 cup of the cheese & mix well
- Spread into prepared dish
- Top with remaining cheese
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until biscuits are brown & cooked through
- Allow dish to sit 5-10 minutes before serving
- *opt (top with parsley, additional cheese or salt & pepper before serving)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.