Cadbury Magic Bars have a graham cracker crust, sweetened coconut, chocolate chips & Cadbury Egg candies.This is one YUMMY Easter treat!
Can you believe that there were many years that I didn’t know what a magic bar was? Seriously! I finally decided to give it a try & you know what – I think I found the hubs new favorite treat. Since we are inching closer to Easter I started with these Cadbury Magic Bars using my favorite Easter candy (Cadbury Egg Milk Chocolate Candies) but the hubs is already coming up with all sorts of new ideas for me to make variations.
Magic Bar Recipe
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
After he dropped me off at my hair appointment on Saturday he headed to Costco. When I got home & went through everything he bought- I noticed something- many of the things he bought in bulk were ingredients for magic bars. Hmmmmm- he’s not too subtle when it comes to that. I totally called him on it – but it’s okay, I’m so happy I made something he loves. Since he’s so fond of these – keep an eye out for more magic bars here in the future.
I love these Cadbury Milk Chocolate Eggs- it’s a good thing they are only available for a short time each year.
Cadbury Magic Bars
The best part – my favorite ingredient- coconut.
These are the perfect addition to your Easter celebration!
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
Looking for more Easter goodies?
Cadbury Magic Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs about 15 whole crackers
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter melted & slightly cooled
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate Cadbury Eggs Candies
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate Cadbury Eggs Candies
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Line 9x13 baking dish with foil- spritz with cooking spray - set aside
- In a food processor, combine graham crackers - pulse to fine crumbs
- Transfer to a small bowl & add melted butter
- Mix well until all crumbs are moist & all ingredients are incorporated
- Transfer to your prepared dish- spread out & pack down & flatten to an even layer
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes - or until firm
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Once crust is ready - remove from refrigerator
- Top with nuts - spread evenly
- Add coconut in an even layer
- Add chocolate chips
- Top with both varieties of Cadbury Candy Eggs
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the top
- Bake until edges are golden - about 25-35 minutes
- Sprinkle with marshmallows immediately after removing from oven
- Cool completely on wire rack before pulling out by foil, cutting & serving.