Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait is made with chunks of strawberry topped cheesecake, whipped topping, chocolate syrup & graham cracker sprinkles. A perfect easy treat to serve for Mother’s Day.
Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
I absolutely love cheesecake. I never thought I would meet someone that loved it more than I do, until I met the hubs. He’s nuts for cheesecake! His grandmother used to serve one for his birthday every single year. We both looked forward to that every summer. When we moved away I had to step up & make sure that cheesecake was happening at every celebration. In this last year since grandma passed, we feel the need to have cheesecake a little more often in her memory. I’m more than happy to serve up a little joy in her memory whenever we can. This time, I decided to change it up a bit & turn a traditional cheesecake into a Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
I started with a Sara Lee frozen strawberry cheesecake & Cool Whip whipped topping. That’s what made this dessert so simple! Just slice the cheesecake while still semi-frozen to help keep it in chunks while assembling. Then layer with Cool Whip, chocolate syrup & any graham cracker crumbs that are left after you cut the cheesecake.
Keeping a Sara Lee dessert and Cool Whip Whipped Topping in your freezer is the perfect way to be prepared for easy entertaining or snacking at any time. It makes it so easy to create this parfait in just a few minutes. I sure love that! Even better, any remaining Cool Whip can be kept in the fridge for two weeks after defrosting.
- Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake
- Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Chocolate Syrup
- Thaw cheesecake & whipped topping for approx 20 minutes
- Cut cheesecake into bite sized pieces & place 4-5 in the bottom of each tall glass
- Add a couple scoops of whipped topping on your cheesecake pieces
- Drizzle on some chocolate syrup
- Repeat until the glasses are full
- Sprinkle on any remaining graham cracker crumbs that may have been left behind from slicing the cheesecake
- Enjoy immediately, or cover & refrigerate until ready to serve
This is such a scrumptious dessert to share with friends & family!! You can find Sara Lee Desserts and Cool Whip Whipped Topping products in the frozen foods section at your local Walmart!
Looking for more of our favorite treats?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE