Cadbury Magic Bars

Can you believe I have never made magic bars before? Seriously! I finally decided to give it a try & you know what – I think I found the hubs new favorite treat. Since we are inching closer to Easter I started with these Cadbury Magic Bars using my favorite Easter candy (Cadbury Egg Milk Chocolate Candies) but the hubs is already coming up with all sorts of new ideas for me to make variations. After he dropped me off at my hair appointment on Saturday he headed to Costco. When I got home & went through everything he bought- I noticed something- many of the things he bought in bulk were ingredients for magic bars. Hmmmmm- he’s not too subtle when it comes to that. I totally called him on it – but it’s okay, I’m so happy I made something he loves. Since he’s so fond of these – keep an eye out for more magic bars here in the future.

Cadbury Magic Bars

Kleinworth & Co.
[include id="1" title="Footer Ad"]

Comments

1. says

Those bars look incredible!! No wonder your hubby is ready for more!! My kids would be all over those!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

2. says

They look so delicious. Your photos are amazing too!

If you have a minute to spare I would be so thrilled if you could stop by my blog and share your recipe at my weekly Say G’day Link up. This would be a delicious addition!

Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

3. says

I stopped by from Inspiration Monday to check out your post because I’m hosting an Easter/Passover Recipe Roundup and I would love it if you would come over and share this recipe. I would also like to invite you to share your talents on my new link party The Yuck Stops Here. Both can be found on Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos at http://mommasangelbaby.com. I hope to see you there! HUGS

4. says

I love Magic Bars, and I love Cadbury mini eggs. Why have I never thought to combine the two before? These look delicious!

5. says

Gina, I’m laughing right now at how your husband bought all that stuff at Costco! Sounds like my husband when it comes to that store… when I leave him alone over there! I’m in absolute heaven with these… so gorgeous. I need to make these asap! (Happy you shared these gorgeous bars with us at the Show Stopper party, by the way!)

6. Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline says

Cadbury Eggs are my all-time favorite candy ~ these look delicious!

Trackbacks