- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate chips & stir in sweetened condensed milk until completely blended. Cool slightly.
- Pour into upright mixer slowly stirring in yogurt & vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour into electric ice cream maker & churn for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to air tight container & freeze an additional 4 hours+
Looking for more of our favorite frozen dessert recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE