Even though we have changed a few things with how we eat during the week- that doesn’t mean that I have given up sweet treats altogether. You all know that I love to indulge & that won’t change too much – especially on the weekends. We are hitting the gym enough times during the week that I can justify a little something yummy when I want it. I definitely believe that if you’re going to be bad- you have to do it right. So when I made this Ultimate Chocolate Milkshake – I went all out. It is truly the best milkshake I have ever had.
Oh my word – I’m telling you – worth every second on the treadmill.
Perfect way to use up some of these bags & bags of M&M’s I have filling my cabinet. 🙂
Ultimate Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup M&M's - flavor of choice
- Whip cream for topping - optional
- Place all ingredients in blender & blend until M&M's are chopped & well incorporated into a nice thick milkshake consistency.
- There will be bits & pieces of the M&M's throughout.
- If you like yours thinner- just add a little more chocolate milk
- Top with whipped cream
- Enjoy immediately
Want More Milkshakes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]