Even though we have changed a few things with how we eat during the week- that doesn’t mean that I have given up sweet treats altogether. You all know that I love to indulge & that won’t change too much – especially on the weekends. We are hitting the gym enough times during the week that I can justify a little something yummy when I want it. I definitely believe that if you’re going to be bad- you have to do it right. So when I made this Ultimate Chocolate Milkshake – I went all out. It is truly the best milkshake I have ever had.
Oh my word – I’m telling you – worth every second on the treadmill.
Perfect way to use up some of these bags & bags of M&M’s I have filling my cabinet. 🙂
Ultimate Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup M&M's - flavor of choice
- Whip cream for topping - optional
- Place all ingredients in blender & blend until M&M's are chopped & well incorporated into a nice thick milkshake consistency.
- There will be bits & pieces of the M&M's throughout.
- If you like yours thinner- just add a little more chocolate milk
- Top with whipped cream
- Enjoy immediately
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want More Milkshakes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]