This time of year Red, White & Blue are the name of the game, which is why this fun Red, White & Blue Fudge is a great treat to bring to your holiday gatherings. Just a few simple ingredients & you can wow your crowd.
I so love 4th of July. From Memorial Day through 4th of July is my FAVORITE time because I get to focus on the Red, White & Blue! I didn’t get a chance to decorate or really celebrate last year. We were packing to move into our new home all last June so I have been in patriotic withdraw since then. So I was super excited to be able to participate in this year’s Ultimate Red, White & Blue Blog Hop Round Up!
Since simple, no-bake treats are the focus all summer – this easy white chocolate fudge is the perfect treat for celebrating. Plus you can have chocolate at your celebration without it melting 🙂 Yay!
I love how easy this recipe is – literal 5 minutes or less to prepare. Pop it in the fridge & let it set while you prepare your other party food & then it’s ready to serve.
Red, White & Blue Fudge
- 2-1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp butter extract
- ½ cup red & blue M&M's
- Line an 8x8 pan (glass or metal) with parchment & spritz lightly with cooking spray- set aside
- Place chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk in medium glass bowl
- Microwave on 50% power in 30 second intervals - stirring in between until chocolate is completely melted & all is combined (should take about 60-90 seconds)
- Stir in butter extract & ½ of the M&M"s
- Transfer to prepared baking dish
- Sprinkle with remaining M&M's
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting
Be sure to check out more Red, White & Blue like these.
For more Red, White & Blue Inspiration – Follow our Board!
Check out more Red, White & Blue ideas here on Kleinworth & Co.
Be sure to check out all these other AMAZING Red, White & Blue Ideas being shared today!!!
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE