Good Morning!!! How are all of you today?? I made a special – healthier treat for breakfast the other day.
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Donuts
- 3 c flour
- 1 c sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 sticks butter-melted
- 1-1/2 c milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mini-chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp raspberry marmalade
- Preheat donut machine or Preheat oven to 350
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl
- Make a well in the center.
- Whisk in milk, then eggs.
- Whisk in melted butter once slightly cooled.
- Continue whisking until batter is smooth.
- Add in chocolate chips & marmalade & fold to slightly mix.
- Fill donut pans or wells in donut maker.
- For full size donuts in the oven- bake approx 10-12 minutes
- For mini-donut maker bake 6 minutes
- transfer to wire rack to cool
- Serve immediately OR
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Warm in microwave 20 -30 seconds before eating.
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more of our favorite breakfast recipes?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Overnight Cinnamon Apple Baked French Toast Casserole from Life Love & Sugar
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake from OMG Chocolate Desserts
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE