Good Morning!!! How are all of you today?? I made a special – healthier treat for breakfast the other day.
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Donuts
- 3 c flour
- 1 c sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 sticks butter-melted
- 1-1/2 c milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup mini-chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp raspberry marmalade
- Preheat donut machine or Preheat oven to 350
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl
- Make a well in the center.
- Whisk in milk, then eggs.
- Whisk in melted butter once slightly cooled.
- Continue whisking until batter is smooth.
- Add in chocolate chips & marmalade & fold to slightly mix.
- Fill donut pans or wells in donut maker.
- For full size donuts in the oven- bake approx 10-12 minutes
- For mini-donut maker bake 6 minutes
- transfer to wire rack to cool
- Serve immediately OR
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Warm in microwave 20 -30 seconds before eating.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more of our favorite breakfast recipes?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Overnight Cinnamon Apple Baked French Toast Casserole from Life Love & Sugar
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake from OMG Chocolate Desserts
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE