It’s that time of year where the days run together & there seems to be a shortage of hours in a day. I know that my baking list is long & so when I can find little ways to speed up the time it takes to make recipes- I am happy to do it. So yeah, sometimes I use box mix for some things. Not everything has to be from scratch. But that doesn’t mean it’s all bad. I decided to replace the eggs, oil & water usually used in brownie mix with some healthier ingredients to create these Pumpkin Pecan Brownie Bites. They are so moist & fudgy – incredible! Definitely easy & a crowd pleaser. I love Yummy Bar Recipes!
I decided to add a light caramel glaze & pecans on top. Then cutting them into bites made these the perfect party dessert.
To make – I used the 9×13 cake pan from the set by Cake Boss sold on Hayneedle.
Top quality & definitely compare well to my professional pans.
Pumpkin Pecan Brownie Bites
- 8 ounces pumpkin puree- not pie filling
- 8 ounces apple butter
- 1 box brownie mix - family size for 9x13 pan
- 1/4 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1/8 cup unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 9x13 pan with parchment
- In large bowl - combine brownie mix, apple butter & pumpkin puree
- Stir until fully combined
- Transfer to prepared pan & bake 25-30 minutes
- Remove & allow to cool completely
- Combine brown sugar, butter & milk in small saucepan & heat over medium
- Bring to a boil - boil 1 min
- Add vanilla & confectioners sugar
- Whisk well
- Pour over brownies
- Top with pecans
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want more great brownie recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
Katherines Corner says
these are fantastic! I invite you to share at my blog hop today. Hugs!
Allison - Celebrating Sweets says
These look delicious. Great combination of flavors! Mmmmm…
Kim Cunningham says
Oh how perfect for Thanksgiving season. I might have to make these.