It’s that time of year where the days run together & there seems to be a shortage of hours in a day. I know that my baking list is long & so when I can find little ways to speed up the time it takes to make recipes- I am happy to do it. So yeah, sometimes I use box mix for some things. Not everything has to be from scratch. But that doesn’t mean it’s all bad. I decided to replace the eggs, oil & water usually used in brownie mix with some healthier ingredients to create these Pumpkin Pecan Brownie Bites. They are so moist & fudgy – incredible! Definitely easy & a crowd pleaser. I love Yummy Bar Recipes!
I decided to add a light caramel glaze & pecans on top. Then cutting them into bites made these the perfect party dessert.
To make – I used the 9×13 cake pan from the set by Cake Boss sold on Hayneedle.
Top quality & definitely compare well to my professional pans.
Pumpkin Pecan Brownie Bites
- 8 ounces pumpkin puree- not pie filling
- 8 ounces apple butter
- 1 box brownie mix - family size for 9x13 pan
- 1/4 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1/8 cup unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 9x13 pan with parchment
- In large bowl - combine brownie mix, apple butter & pumpkin puree
- Stir until fully combined
- Transfer to prepared pan & bake 25-30 minutes
- Remove & allow to cool completely
- Combine brown sugar, butter & milk in small saucepan & heat over medium
- Bring to a boil - boil 1 min
- Add vanilla & confectioners sugar
- Whisk well
- Pour over brownies
- Top with pecans
Want more great brownie recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE