Delicious Snickers Cupcakes! Does it get any better? These Snickers Overload Cupcakes are simple 3 ingredient chocolate cupcakes stuffed & topped with Snickers bars. Add the easy to make frosting & you are good to go. So good! OMG!!!
I love a good chocolate cupcake. So when my daughter Anya told me she wanted to share these super easy, 3-ingredient Snickers Cupcakes here today I was all for it. So she’s taking over & sharing her fabulous creation.
Hello! It’s Anya again! I’m here to tell you about the Snickers Overload Cupcakes I made with my mom. We were craving chocolate & caramel, so we thought “why not create chewy, chocolaty caramel cupcakes?” So we made these with a super easy soda cupcake recipe. They were the perfect craving crusher, Snickers Cupcakes. MMMMMm! First we combined the soda & the cake mix. Then we added chopped up Snickers bars. After we baked them it was time to decorate by adding simple frosting. Snickers bars on top & loading up on chocolate sauce. Both cravings were gone & the rest of the family was pleased as well. I hope you make some- enjoy!
Overloaded Snickers Cupcakes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can soda please don't use diet - you need full sugar
- 15 Snickers minis- chopped
- 20 additional Snickers minis for topping
- 8 tbsp 1 stick butter - room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/3 cup Milk
- Extra Snickers minis for topping
- Chocolate Sauce for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & line your cupcake tins with liners - I chose football liners
- In mixer bowl, combine cake mix & soda & beat well until thick & smooth
- Fold in chopped Snickers
- Spoon batter into prepared cupcake papers filling 3/4 of the way full
- Bake to box directions or until centers spring back when pressed slightly (about 30 min)
- Remove & transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before adding frosting
- In a mixer with a paddle attachment cream butter until light & fluffy
- Add in confectioners sugar & beat slowly
- Once mixture looks moist but crumbly add in milk & beat until fluffy again - if you want it a little softer add additional creamer 1-2 tsp at a time
- Add to a frosting bag fitted with a large tip & pipe on your cooled cupcakes
- Top with additional Snickers minis & chocolate sauce
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
These are so easy & oh so good. You have to make some!!! Thank you Anya! They were great!
Looking for more great treat recipes?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Yummy Healthy Easy – (2-Ingredient) Strawberry Soda Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
CincyShopper – Orange Crush Cupcakes
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE