Delicious Snickers Cupcakes! Does it get any better? These Snickers Overload Cupcakes are simple 3 ingredient chocolate cupcakes stuffed & topped with Snickers bars. Add the easy to make frosting & you are good to go. So good! OMG!!!
I love a good chocolate cupcake. So when my daughter Anya told me she wanted to share these super easy, 3-ingredient Snickers Cupcakes here today I was all for it. So she’s taking over & sharing her fabulous creation.
Hello! It’s Anya again! I’m here to tell you about the Snickers Overload Cupcakes I made with my mom. We were craving chocolate & caramel, so we thought “why not create chewy, chocolaty caramel cupcakes?” So we made these with a super easy soda cupcake recipe. They were the perfect craving crusher, Snickers Cupcakes. MMMMMm! First we combined the soda & the cake mix. Then we added chopped up Snickers bars. After we baked them it was time to decorate by adding simple frosting. Snickers bars on top & loading up on chocolate sauce. Both cravings were gone & the rest of the family was pleased as well. I hope you make some- enjoy!
Overloaded Snickers Cupcakes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can soda please don't use diet - you need full sugar
- 15 Snickers minis- chopped
- 20 additional Snickers minis for topping
- 8 tbsp 1 stick butter - room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/3 cup Milk
- Extra Snickers minis for topping
- Chocolate Sauce for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & line your cupcake tins with liners - I chose football liners
- In mixer bowl, combine cake mix & soda & beat well until thick & smooth
- Fold in chopped Snickers
- Spoon batter into prepared cupcake papers filling 3/4 of the way full
- Bake to box directions or until centers spring back when pressed slightly (about 30 min)
- Remove & transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before adding frosting
- In a mixer with a paddle attachment cream butter until light & fluffy
- Add in confectioners sugar & beat slowly
- Once mixture looks moist but crumbly add in milk & beat until fluffy again - if you want it a little softer add additional creamer 1-2 tsp at a time
- Add to a frosting bag fitted with a large tip & pipe on your cooled cupcakes
- Top with additional Snickers minis & chocolate sauce
These are so easy & oh so good. You have to make some!!! Thank you Anya! They were great!
Looking for more great treat recipes?
Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers….
Yummy Healthy Easy – (2-Ingredient) Strawberry Soda Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
CincyShopper – Orange Crush Cupcakes
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE