This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MakeSB50Sweeter #CollectiveBias
Chewy double layer brownies loaded with Skittles, Starburst & Snickers make Game Day Brownie Stackers. These will make your game day snack table AMAZING!
Game Day Brownie Stackers
It’s nearly time for Super Bowl! It’s bitter sweet for me. I’m a super huge football fan, so of course the biggest game of the season is a special day for me. But it also signifies the last game & for that it makes me sad. I have 6 months before pre-season games start & that’s a long time for this girl to go without football. But this year it’s a special year! 50th Super Bowl & it’s in my favorite team’s Levi Stadium!! That’s pretty exciting. But at the same time that means my team isn’t playing in the game. We had a rough couple years & I’m looking forward to some good things to happen for us in the next season. But for now I’m focused on the biggest sporting event of the year – Super Bowl! Did you know that Skittles an official sponsor of the Super Bowl? I was super excited about that!
You see – I came up with this idea during my daily Amazon shopping. I’m on there all the time & with as much snow has we have had here lately, it’s really nice to have anything & everything I could ever wish for delivered right to my door. But this awesome recipe started with these 2 HUGE bags of Skittles I found. That’s a whole lot of goodness right there. Did you know you can get candy on Amazon? So then I added some Snickers Minis & then I found the Starburst Minis – which really got me excited because they come unwrapped. Whahoooo! Then I used my Prime to get them to me in 2 days – which just made me happy knowing all this deliciousness would be here to me in no time.
Here’s what it looked like when it all arrived. Oh my- you should have seen the looks on the kid’s faces!
To make the brownies you can start with your favorite brownie recipe. Doesn’t matter if it’s a box mix or your favorite one-bowl homemade recipe. Just mix, add to your pan & sprinkle on some of those chopped up Snickers bars. Bake & cool completely before adding the frosting.
Whip up the super easy frosting & spread on the brownies in an even layer. Top with the Skittles & Starburst Minis making sure you get a good rainbow of colors on there. I try to not let too many of one color get concentrated in one spot when I sprinkle them on. Then you can remove from the pan, cut & stack before serving.
These are meant to be eaten like a sandwich of sorts. A super thick sandwich loaded with everything I love. Can’t beat that.
So good with those baked in Snickers too. Definitely adding these to my Yummy Bar Recipes list.
I know these will make my BIG GAME DAY awesome!!! YUM!
Skittles is here to Make Super Bowl 50 Even Sweeter! Head to Amazon & grab your Skittles, Starburst & Snickers – For a limited time, participating products will be on sale for up to 20% off!
Game Day Brownie Stackers
- 1 Box fudge brownie mix plus called for ingredients- water, eggs, oil
- 1/2 stick 1/4 cup butter - room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp milk you can add a little more to reach desired consistency if needed
- 1 Bag Skittles
- 1 Bag Starburst Minis
- 1 Bag Snickers Minis- chopped
- Preheat oven according to directions in your brownie recipe
- Chop about 20 Snickers into quarters
- Prepare brownies to package directions using a 10x10 square pan lined with parchment - leaving 1" overhang on the sides
- After you add your brownie mix to the prepared pan, sprinkle on chopped Snickers & bake to recipe directions.
- Remove brownies & allow to cool on wire rack in pan before adding frosting
- While the brownies are cooling, prepare your frosting
- Place softened butter in mixing bowl & beat until light & fluffy
- Add confectioners sugar & mix until crumbly
- Add milk & beat on med-high until well incorporated & fluffy
- Spread on cooled brownies
- Sprinkle on your Skittles & Starburst candies
- Remove brownies from the pan by lifting up on parchment
- Cut into 16 even squares
- Stack one on top of another to make a double -decker overloaded brownie
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Bottom line- you have to make these for game day!
Looking for more of our favorite game day recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE