Happy National S’Mores Day!!!
I have been meaning to make s’mores literally ALL SUMMER LONG!! I kept putting it off until I was asking Jessica what she thought about for the theme for our August Recipe Round-Up. She mentioned that today would be National S’Mores Day so I figured that was the perfect excuse I needed to make something s’mores related. Most of the time I try to not go completely over the top with my recipes. I don’t like to add too much usually. But this one was just calling me to do go overboard. So I created…
It’s certainly overload & Ah-Maz-Ing. One of those things that you want to be sure to have a lot of people around to help you eat it because you don’t want this sitting in your house with only you to eat it. Yep- 100% sinful. But OH SO worth it!
I will be sharing my recipe for this mocha ice cream soon- stay tuned.
Frozen Mocha S’Mores Overload
- 1 brownie mix- prepared to pkg instructions
- 2 qts mocha ice cream
- 1 sleeve graham crackers + more for sprinkles
- 1 stick butter
- 2 jars marshmallow creme
- 2 oz block chocolate - roughly chopped
- Prepare brownie mix & pour into greased 10" spring form pan.
- Melt butter in glass dish & add crumbled graham cracker- mix until butter is absorbed & moist.
- Add to top of brownie batter & spread out.
- Bake brownies to pkg instructions- remove & cool completely.
- Once brownies are cooled- scoop mocha ice cream on top- smooth out & press to combine scoops.
- Top with marshmallow creme- spread to cover.
- Sprinkle with roughly cut chocolate pieces & additional graham cracker pieces
- Freeze overnight to firm up.
- When serving- cut with a hot blade knife.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over top before serving each piece.
This really is something you have to try at least once in your life- I promise you that.
I’m sharing this as part of our August Recipe Round-Up. Want more S’Mores Recipes???
Chocolate Bananas Foster S’Mores from Let’s Dish
S’Mores Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Taylor House
S’Mores Martini from One Martini at a Time
Frozen Mocha S’Mores Overload from Kleinworth & Co.
Peanut Butter S’Mores Spread from In the Moment With
Peanut Butter & Banana Boat S’Mores from Random-osity
Mini S’Mores Cups topped with Raspberries from Joyful Healthy Eats
S’Mores Monkey Mix from Little by Little
S’Mores Cookies from Mostly-Homemade Mom