Fluffernutter Mug Cake is an easy 2-minute dessert recipe loaded with peanut butter & marshmallow fluff. Perfect dessert for two, a must make mug cake!
Oh you guys!!!! My friend Erin from Table for Seven is back today with yet another KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF recipe! Have you tried cake in a mug before? I can’t get enough & this is the recipe that has me busting out my mugs. This Fluffernutter Mug Cake looks absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! Check it out!!
Hello Everyone! It’s Erin from Table for Seven here! Today, I’ll be sharing one of the greatest inventions of all time: cake in a mug that you can be eating in just 2 minutes. Yes, just 2 minutes.
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
There are many variations of mug cakes out there. This one is off the beaten path of your standard chocolate variety…it’s peanut butter and my personal favorite, marshmallow fluff.
Your standard fluffernutter ingredients 🙂
It’s perfect when that sweet craving hits!
Here are some commonly asked questions…
What is fluffernutter?
It is the delicious combination of peanut butter & marshmallow fluff. A must try in my opinion!
How much will this recipe make?
If your mugs are on the smaller side, this recipe will make enough batter to fill 2 mugs. If your mugs are larger, this will make 1 mug cake.
Fluffernutter Mug Cake
For this recipe you will need…
- creamy peanut butter
- canola oil
- brown sugar
- self rising flour
- marshmallow fluff
Till next time!
you can find me here…
Looks AMAZING doesn’t it?
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
MUG CAKE RECIPES
Thank you so much Erin for another AMAZING recipe!!!
Want More From Erin?
Looking for more awesome mug cakes?
Fluffernutter Mug Cake
- 2 TBSP creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP canola oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 5 TBSP self rising flour
- 2 TBSP marshmallow fluff plus more for topping
- dash of salt
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together peanut butter, egg and oil.
- Stir in milk, vanilla and brown sugar. Then, flour.
- Fold in marshmallow fluff.
- Divide batter between 2 mugs evenly.
- Top with another tablespoon of marshmallow fluff.
- Microwave separately for 2 minutes or until baked through (depending on microwave, you may need just another 20-30 seconds)
- For best taste, eat immediately