Are you cranking on the AC?? Not wanting to turn on that oven to make some easy summer treats? I have just the thing for you! My friend Ariean from One Krieger Chick is here today to share with you this easy recipe for Coffee Infused No Bake Cookies that you will be making again & again. I know I love no-bake treats & when you add coffee- perfection!
Hello Kleinworth & Co Readers! It’s Ariean from One Krieger Chick here to share a yummy no-bake treat perfect for all of you Coffee lovers out there.
For Mother’s Day, my sister gave me a gourmet Gluten-free Espresso No-Bake Cookie and it was delicious. So delicious, in fact, that I have been wanting another one ever since. So, I played around with my favorite No-Bake Cookie recipe until I came up with one that tastes just like how I remember the Espresso cookie tasted.
Coffee Infused No Bake Cookies
- 1 c. light Agave Nectar
- 4 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee with 2 Tbsp. dry non-fat milk powder stirred in while hot let cool
- 1/2 butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 c. reduced fat creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 to 4 c. old fashioned oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add the agave nectar, cocoa powder, and coffee.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Boil 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, salt, peanut butter and oats.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Allow to cool and set up.
- Store in an airtight container.
Once you’ve made a few, you could eat the entire batch like I might. Or…package up a few to share with another coffee loving friend.
Small, Sweet, with a hint of Coffee flavor…A Coffee lovers No-Bake Cookie.
If you liked this recipe, you may also like…
Thank you SO MUCH Ariean!!!! These will be made here frequently!!
Want more No-Bake treats?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]