We decided to change it up a bit- they turned out SO GOOD!!!!
Caramel Macchiato Date Shake
- 1/2 carton Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/4 gallon Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 3/4 cup Chopped Dried Dates- diced into smaller pieces
- Whipped topping opt
- Super Mini-Marshmallows for sprinkling
- Add first 3 ingredients into blender & pulse just a couple times.
- (too much & it will get to soft & melted & more like a liquid- you want it thick like a malt)
- Pour into your glass & top with whatever toppings you wish.
When I was doing my searches for Date Shakes to see what else was out there- I realized that this really is a So Cal thing. So now all of you that have not had the pleasure of visiting Hadley’s can now give a similar recipe a try. I wasn’t able to find much of any other recipes out there- which is what prompted this one. I am so happy I can have my beloved date shakes now. It will be my summer staple again. BTW- I used International Delight Iced Coffee for mine. They have been so good to me through these campaigns that I have worked on with them. I was not compensated for this post & I purchased the iced coffee in addition to the free creamers I received from them during my last campaign.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52 & Wednesdays for Your Best Weekly
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE