Hello! Now that it’s summer I’m starting to think about all the summer birthdays we have in our family. I have been playing with the traditional no-bake cheesecake recipe that I took over from the hub’s grandmother. Each year I make her recipe for him. But this year I decided that I wanted something a little different. Because her recipe is no-bake it doesn’t hold it’s shape. So that means getting a traditional slice gets messy – unlike a New York Style Cheesecake. So these No Bake Blueberry Cheesecakes in individual serving cups solved my problem.
The traditional topping in our house is cherry, it’s the hubs favorite!
It’s everything you love in a cheesecake- in a perfect little personal size.
- 2 sleeves 18 full size crackers Graham Crackers
- 16 ounces 2blocks Cream Cheese
- 1 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Blueberry Pie Filling
- Place your graham crackers in food processor & pulse until you have find crumbs.
- Add 1-2 tbsp to bottom of each glass - set aside
- Place cream cheese in mixer bowl & beat until smooth
- Slowly add in sweetened condensed milk while beating & continue mixing until fully incorporated
- Continue beating & add in lemon juice & vanilla extract.
- Scrape down sides & beat again for another 30 seconds to be sure all in combined & there are no lumps.
- Spoon into each glass on top of graham cracker crumb layer
- Top with pie filling
- Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want the topping recipes?
And you can use them to make this Cherry Pie Parfait too (or blueberry if you prefer)
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]