Friday is National Pretzel Day. I thought I would give you all a quick & easy recipe you can make to help celebrate if you like. 🙂 These Blackberry Marmalade Pretzel Blondies were so good. The mix of the chewy part of the blondie that gives you that cookie/brownie flavor & then the salty crunch of the pretzels mixed with the sweet of the blackberry marmalade- YUM. These salty sweet treats are the perfect combination & yet not too rich.
These were gone almost as soon as I cut them- definitely a hit. I was really happy that the hubs loved them. He isn’t always quick to try a lot of the things I share here- he’s not a huge sweets fan. So I was happy when he grabbed one right up & loved them.
Blackberry Marmalade Pretzel Blondies
- 1/2 cup salted butter- melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar- packed
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups pretzels- loosely crushed & packed
- 3 ounces marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8x8 pan with foil & spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Microwave butter in 30 second increments to melt. Set aside for about 5 minutes to let cool to room temp.
- Once cooled a bit- add your egg, brown sugar & vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Add flour & stir until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Fold in crushed pretzels.
- Transfer to prepared pan- press down into corners & smooth out.
- Drizzle your marmalade over the top in whatever design you like.
- Bake 28-33 minutes- until center is set. Until toothpick test is mostly clean.
- Don't ever bake- will firm as it cools.
- Cool in pan at least 30 minutes. Store in air tight container for up to 1 week if they are not gone before then.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
You can get my Raspberry marmalade recipe HERE & just substitute the berries for whatever kind you like.
Celebrate National Pretzel Day & make these yummy blondies. You will LOVE them.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52 & Wednesdays for Your Best Weekly
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
Oh, I think I’m going to try this recipe 🙂 Found your site over at SNAP!
Kim Cunningham says
You had me at pretzel. :). I love pretzels and especially anything with sweet and salty combinations. Looks amazing as usual!
Whoa now! Love blondies and adding preserves sounds amazing!
Tiaras & Tantrums says
I think I would eat that right up as well!
oh WOW. Those look SO yummy!!!
Oh yummy yummy yummy! These look absolutely amazing!
Karen, Pixel Posts says
Oh yummers! Thanks for the recipes, I’m going to try these!