Best Bakery-Style Vanilla Cupcakes that are so easy to make at home. Perfect for parties, holidays & all celebrations. Better than anything you can buy! YUM!
All throughout my life my mom baked. When I was really little she decorated cakes professionally. She would create them on the side for all the holidays & events. She would also make them for friends & family because she was always less expensive than a bakery & did a phenomenal job. Her cakes were absolutely, over the top incredible! She had a ton of different recipes for her cakes, but my favorite was always the vanilla. As much as I love chocolate, the vanilla cake will forever be my top choice. I don’t know what it is, but that flavor always triggered something within me that told me it was special. It could be that we always enjoyed it on a special occasion, but whatever it is, I just can’t get enough. These are the Best Bakery-Style Vanilla Cupcakes ever!
Bakery-Style Vanilla Cupcakes
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
So I thought it would be great to share with you some of her best & most requested recipes. These are the recipes she passed down to me & the ones I make the most often. Because everyone loves a good ‘ol bakery cupcake, I figured I would start with the traditional vanilla. You will 100% fall in love with this recipe. It’s easy & they come out perfect every single time.
Best Bakery-Style Vanilla Cupcakes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter - room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups self-rising flour
- 4 large eggs - room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake wrappers - set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, cream the butter at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the sugar & beat until light & fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add the flours, milk & vanilla- stir in slowly until moist & then beat well.
- Spoon the batter into muffin cups about ¾ full.
- Bake until the tops of the cupcakes springs back when lightly touched, 22 to 25 minutes. Remove cupcakes from the pans and cool on a rack before adding a frosting of choice.
These will definitely be your go-to recipe from now on! They are INCREDIBLE!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more sweet treat recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE