Hellooooooo everyone! Are you ready for some more Yummy Bar Recipes?. We have had such a mild & unusual winter here in our area that it’s felt like spring for what seems like forever. So I couldn’t resist to start the berry recipes early. I have already shared several here & today I’m bringing you another. I have been in bar making mode like crazy – I’m sure you have noticed. I decided to take a medley of 4 types of berries & use them in my favorite crumble bar recipe. These Berry Medley Crumble Bars are the favorite & didn’t last long at all. They are already requesting me to make them again.
I used blueberries, strawberries, raspberries & blackberries. I love this combo because it’s a nice blend of sweet & tart mixed with the buttery goodness of the crumble. Mmmmm- I’m tellin’ ya – you will love these.
These keep really well for several days if refrigerated. If you want to leave them at room temperature – I recommend keeping them for no longer than 24 hours. They are always a hit when I give them on a platter as a housewarming gift for new neighbors
Berry Medley Crumble Bars : Yummy Bar Recipes
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 2-1/2 cup quick cook oats
- ¾ cup butter- melted
- 2 cups mixed berries fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment 7 set aside
- In mixer bowl - combine cake mix, oats & melted butter - stir on low until fully combined & crumbly
- Press ¾ of the mix into your prepared dish making a nice even bottom layer
- Top with raspberry jam - spread into even layer
- Top with berries
- Sprinkle remaining mix over the top - pressing in slightly
- Bake 19-25 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool completely before cutting
- Dust with confectioners sugar if desired before serving
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more great Yummy Bar Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE