I am a coffee NUT I tell you. Last week we ran out of our usual SUPER STRONG coffee from Costco & couldn’t get back there to pick up some right away. We had to go several days with some regular (what they called strong) coffee that was beyond weak. I was going through withdrawals So you can imagine how seriously I take my creamers too. I love them in my coffee & I love to use them (& the flavors I love so much) in the other things I make.
I have completely fallen in love with the current flavors available from International Delight & had to pick up a few. This also meant that I was already dreaming up recipes while I was standing in line at the checkout counter. So while I was standing there waiting, I found the Almond Joy bars that just happened to match the flavor of one of the creamers that I was buying. That really got the gears turning. So I decided to add them to the cart & get creative when I got home.
Almond Joy Cream Delight Bars from Kleinworth & Co.
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp International Delight Gourmet Coffee Creamer - Almond Joy flavor
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 Almond Joy fun size chopped
- 1 12oz bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 glass pan with cooking spray.
- In mixer combine butter, sugars, eggs & Almond Joy International Delight Gourmet Coffee Creamer mixing on low for 1 minute.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt & half the chocolate chips.
- Stir in slowly to wet mixture on low speed.
- Scrape bowl to ensure all ingredients are blended.
- Transfer to baking dish, pressing down & flattening out to cover bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips & Almond Joy pieces on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool & then cut bars into 3 inch squares.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
These are so good. You can’t go wrong with chocolate chip bars. Rich, chewy & oh so delicious!
The kids would barely let me take the time to photograph them before they were beating down the door of the studio to get some.
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more yummy bar recipes?