Light puff pastry coated in homemade garlic butter makes these Italian Garlic Butter Bread Sticks the perfect side dish to serve at all your family dinners.
Do you love garlic & butter & bread? Yep- me too. Seems we go through the garlic here more than any other seasoning. It’s great with so many different things. Our favorite is to make a batch of my Italian Garlic Butter & then use it on everything. Like we did here to make these Italian Garlic Butter Bread Sticks. Just a little puff pastry, the compound butter & some cheese is all it took to make these. The family LOVES them on the side of just about anything we are having for dinner. In my opinion, any type of bread along side of any dish is heaven. I just LOVE bread & when you add garlic butter – I’m a happy girl.
I originally shared these over at Today’s Creative Life back in the summer when Kim had a lot on her plate. I thought you all might really like to add these to your Thanksgiving menu this year so I had to share them here with you today. They are so simple to make & everyone just loves them. I promise you will need several batches of them at your feast this year. They never last long around here.
- 1 sheet thawed puff pastry (I just leave mine out on the counter for 30-40 minutes)
- 3 tbsp Italian garlic butter (or other compound butter)
- 3-5 pinches shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lay out thawed puff pastry sheet on parchment lined baking sheet
- Using a pastry cutter or pizza wheel cut into ½ inch strips
- Melt your butter & brush over all the strips
- Separate & twist each piece & place back on parchment
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
- Bake 10-12 minutes
- Allow to cool before moving from baking sheet
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from a link shown here, it helps to maintain the free content that I share.
See, I told you they were easy & so delicious too. You have to give them a try!
Looking for more great side dish recipes like these bread sticks?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE