Almond & Macadamia Nut Butter {Back to School Extravaganza & Giveaway}

Do you ever have those things on a so-called “recipe bucket list” that you keep meaning to make? Those things that you have been hearing about for a while & you keep telling yourself that you will do it & then days, weeks, months – maybe even years go by & you still haven’t done it yet? Yeah – for me – it was nut butter. In our effort to eliminate as many processed foods as we can from our diet- without taking away the wonderful conveniences of living in today – I finally tried my first attempt at making nut butter. Since macadamia nuts are my favorite nut – I already had a bunch on hand. So I started there…with a little mix of almonds for a twist to create this Almond & Macadamia Nut Butter. I’m happy with my first attempt. Excited to try some different varieties in the future.

Almond & Macadamia Nut Butter

Kleinworth & Co.
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]

Comments

1. says

I so want to make my own nut butter….think I need a real blender though! I just have a magic bullet or my food processor!

• says

I have the Ninja Tamar. I love it & definitely use it more than the food processor for so many things. Easier to clean & is super powerful. I’m thinking I want to get a smaller pitcher attachment though for the personal recipes when I’m not feeding everyone. I used the magic bullet almost all last year. It just wasn’t powerful enough for some things. But I love it for others. My step dad has the nutri bullet & loves it.

2. says

I’ve made cashew butter before, but always wanted to try making almond butter. I think it’s genius to use macadamia nuts in it! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

3. Kimberly Scott says

I’ve use the Princess Cake and Cookie Bakery Emulsion in my baking, but I’ve never thought to put this in nut butter. I know this recipe for Almond and Macadamia Nut Butter has got to be FANTASTIC!!

4. Rachel@{i love} my disorganized life says

Totally love this recipe- never would have thought to combine peanuts and macadamia nuts- yum!

5. Cynthia says

That sounds fantastic. I’m sure it’s the perfect topping to just about anything. Thank you for linking at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you again next week.

Trackbacks