Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad
This Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad is the perfect summer side dish! It's packed with fresh veggies and has a delicious Mediterranean flavor.
- 2 cups English cucumber 1 whole, chopped
- 20 ounces cherry tomatoes 2 dry pints/ chopped
- 1 cup purple onion chopped
- 6 ounces feta crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons dill chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Prepare the salad ingredients by chopping the cucumber, tomatoes, onion and cheese and then combining in a large bowl. Set aside.
Make the dressing by whisking together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, dill, pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- For extra flavor, try adding cilantro or calamata olives.
- Serve immediately so the salad stays crisp.