Garlic Butter Filet Mignon
This Garlic Butter Filet Mignon is the most tender & delicious cut. Smothered in garlic butter, it melts in your mouth. A great easy family dinner idea or perfect for a romantic dinner in that is ready in under 30 minutes.
- 4-6 cuts of Filet Mignon you want them close in the skillet
- 2-3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp salt divided between all of the pieces
- 2 tsp pepper divided between all of the pieces
- 2 tsp granulated garlic divided between all of the pieces
- 4-6 tsp Italian Garlic Butter for serving
- sprinkle of parsley for serving
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Take your meat out of the refrigerator & let sit for at least 30 minutes.
Unwrap & pat dry - the meat will seer better when dry.
Place in a seasoned cast iron skillet close together but not touching.
Add in your Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper & granulated garlic.
Cook on each side approx 3-4 minutes. (place & leave it- don't move it, let it seer)
Once the meat has browned on all sides, it's time to move to the oven & cook 7-8 minutes.
Remove & immediately add your garlic butter & parsley to the top of each piece.
Make this into steak bites - slice into small, bite-sized pieces. Brown for several minutes in the skillet until cooked to desire doneness. They should cook pretty quickly and not require baking time because the pieces are so small.
To make the steak bites in the air fryer - cook at 400 for 10-16 minutes, flipping every few minutes.