Hearty Chicken Soup - Instant Pot
Quick & easy chicken dinner recipe loaded with all the good stuff, like potatoes, chilis, black beans & corn. It's positively delish!
Servings 16 cups
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken or cooked/shredded leftovers
- 2 sweet chilis - finely chopped
- 2 cups corn canned or frozen is fine
- 2 russet potatoes peeled & diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed 15 oz
- 2 tbsp minced onions
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1-1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
Add broth, chicken, diced chilis, chopped potatoes, corn, beans, minced onions, salt and pepper to the pressure cooker pot insert.
Close the lid, set to sealing position. Cook on manual for 3 minutes.
Once done, quick release the pressure and carefully remove the lid.
Slowly pour in heavy cream. Stir well.
Add cheese - stirring until completely melted.
Finally, whisk in the cornstarch to thicken your soup & make it extra creamy before serving.