Garlic Butter Filet Mignon
This Garlic Butter Filet Mignon is the most tender & delicious cut. Smothered in garlic butter, it melts in your mouth. A great easy family dinner idea or perfect for a romantic dinner in that is ready in under 30 minutes.
- 4-6 cuts of Filet Mignon you want them close in the skillet
- 2-3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp salt divided between all of the pieces
- 2 tsp pepper divided between all of the pieces
- 2 tsp granulated garlic divided between all of the pieces
- 4-6 tsp Italian Garlic Butter for serving
- sprinkle of parsley for serving
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Take your meat out of the refrigerator & let sit for at least 30 minutes.
Unwrap & pat dry - the meat will seer better when dry.
Place in a seasoned cast iron skillet close together but not touching.
Add in your Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper & granulated garlic.
Cook on each side approx 3-4 minutes. (place & leave it- don't move it, let it seer)
Once the meat has browned on all sides, it's time to move to the oven & cook 7-8 minutes.
Remove & immediately add your garlic butter & parsley to the top of each piece.