Quick BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole
BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole is a quick and easy dinner loaded with chicken, cheese, and pasta, tossed and baked with BBQ sauce and ranch.
– 12 ounces bowtie pasta
– 3 cups cooked chicken- shredded rotisserie, leftovers or cooked & shredded
– ½ cup chopped bacon or bacon bits use cooked bacon or REAL bacon bits. No imitation bits – it alters the flavor.
– 2½ cups shredded cheese cheddar blend
– 15 ounces canned corn drained
– 10 ounces Rotel don't drain
– 7 ounces diced green chiles don't drain
– 1 cup ranch dressing
– ¾ cup bbq sauce
– 1 tbsp minced onions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and cook the pasta to al dente, drain and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Add in the cooked chicken, chopped bacon or bacon bits, cheese, corn, Rotel, diced green chiles, ranch dressing, bbq sauce, and minced onions. Toss to combine.
Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish and top with additional cheese if desired.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
For more tips and tricks for making this delicious chicken casserole recipe, swipe up!
Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole
Chicken and Rice Casserole