Taste of the Frontier
These Oven-Baked Meatball Sandwiches are so incredibly easy to make. Loaded with melted cheese & marinara making these perfect for your game day crowd.
– hoagie rolls
– provolone cheese
– marinara sauce
– mozzarella cheese
– Parmesan cheese
- parsley for garnish
– Line a large baking sheet with foil & then place the raw meatballs on it about 1″ apart.
– Bake the meatballs for 15 minutes.
– Remove the baking sheet, turn the meatballs over & return to the oven to bake until internal temperature reaches 185 degrees F.
– Place the buns in the prepared dish & line the inside of each bun with a slice of provolone cheese.
Once the meatballs are cooked, place several in each bun in between the cheese.
– Spoon the marinara sauce over the meatballs & then top each sandwich with a handful of mozzarella cheese.
– Bake in the 375-degree F oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
– *Opt – broil for 2-5 minutes to brown the cheese before serving.
More Great Game-Day Recipes:
More Great Game Day Recipes: